Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- RT @NoelMcDermott: Good tips here "Coping with Chronic Illness & Pain? The #1 Tip I've Found" bit.ly/1gVg7WY fb.me/3e29CKOmi 1 day ago
- RT @SU_PainResearch: Study: Patients feel they must prove #chronicpain symptoms sbne.ws/r/h4ir 2 days ago
- Coping with chronic illness? The best advice ever. Really. psychologytoday.com/blog/living-th… #spoonie 2 days ago
- RT @FireCupidBook: Coping with Chronic Illness & Pain? The #1 Tip I've Found: Why me? Why do I have chronic pain and illness? Her... http:/… 2 days ago
- Coping with #chronicpain and #chronicillness? The most useful advice ever. psychologytoday.com/blog/living-th… 3 days ago