Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- RT @CarmenSensz: @barbmarkway @jclementwall WOW! Thank u for sharing ur "love the crap" quote! The Self-Compassion link is BRILLIANT<3 #Lov… 1 hour ago
- Give yourself the love and respect your deserve!... fb.me/36qcAq0W1 4 hours ago
- Give yourself some self-love today!... fb.me/3tEcsfjUg 4 hours ago
- Four easy #selfcompassion techniques to try today. psychologytoday.com/blog/living-th… 4 hours ago
- fb.me/6vER3Suqq 4 hours ago