About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- Found this on …ternal-acceptance-movement.tumblr.com/post/314088082… fb.me/2RFDKHiu1 3 days ago
- Any teachers out there? Just found this new Facebook page you should check out.... fb.me/2h0OXQzQ9 5 days ago
- Three surprising, simple ways to increase self-acceptance.... fb.me/17FOE1XsV 5 days ago
- RT @kellymcgonigal: Following along w/my @CCARE Science of Compassion course? This week's reading, on self-compassion: https://t.co/zG4lmMF… 1 week ago
- Sparks of Self-Compassion with @TaraBrach @GeneenRoth @StevenCHayes @HarvilleHendrix theselfcompassionproject.com/sparks-of-self… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Support Groups
The notion of “connecting with community” can be daunting for people with social anxiety. That’s why it’s extra impressive how Marla Genova has not only started support groups for people with social anxiety disorder, but she’s built them to the … Continue reading →