Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- Everything's already alright. fb.me/1aFTxkWEj 11 hours ago
- In case you missed it, here's a piece with quotes and links to all the #selfcompassion interviews. psychologytoday.com/blog/living-th… 1 day ago
- The last Self-Compassion Saturday with a very special ending. What an amazing series this has been @JillSalahub... fb.me/PNyDIUcF 1 day ago
- Hope everyone is safe on this winter day (in the U.S.). Here are some birds enjoying the weather! (a short video... fb.me/6oEDUHIO1 2 days ago
- vimeo.com/57692869 fb.me/2F9ygyaM5 2 days ago