Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- RT @Skillful_steps: IGuardian: The Female Confidence Gap. theguardian.com/commentisfree/… #Gender 18 hours ago
- RT @RossanaCondoleo: "Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth." - Benjamin Disraeli 4 days ago
- RT @emmaseppala: If you judge people you have no time to #love them. ~Mother Teresa 1 week ago
- RT @gretchenrubin: Secrets of Adulthood: Most decisions don't require extensive research. http://t.co/8SY9EgdmNR 1 week ago
- RT @LiveHappyMag: Part of being happy is accepting who you are! Great to hear @mindykaling talk about that on @jimmykimmel. http://t.co/RDS… 1 week ago