Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- Found this on …ternal-acceptance-movement.tumblr.com/post/314088082… fb.me/2RFDKHiu1 3 days ago
- Any teachers out there? Just found this new Facebook page you should check out.... fb.me/2h0OXQzQ9 5 days ago
- Three surprising, simple ways to increase self-acceptance.... fb.me/17FOE1XsV 5 days ago
- RT @kellymcgonigal: Following along w/my @CCARE Science of Compassion course? This week's reading, on self-compassion: https://t.co/zG4lmMF… 1 week ago
- Sparks of Self-Compassion with @TaraBrach @GeneenRoth @StevenCHayes @HarvilleHendrix theselfcompassionproject.com/sparks-of-self… 1 week ago