Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- RT @PsychCentral: Why Pain Affects the Perception of our Future psych.ly/Z45psy #mhsm #mentalhealth 5 hours ago
- The Social Anxiety Spiral. buff.ly/10Eu9Sg 10 hours ago
- A simple way to put the spark back in your relationship. buff.ly/10Eu54Y 13 hours ago
- 7 ways to stop fighting your negative thoughts. buff.ly/10EtYGH 14 hours ago
- 15 psychology experts share their best productivity tips. buff.ly/17JUS8B via@DrAliceBoyes 15 hours ago