Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About the AuthorsBarbara Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. Her work has been featured in numerous media outlets, including: the New York Times, Washington Post, Today Show, and Good Morning America. Her first book, Dying of Embarrassment, has been named one of the most scientifically valid self-help books in a study published in Professional Psychology, Research and Practice.
Greg Markway, Ph.D., is a psychologist and author. He has co-authored three self-help books with Barbara, as well as being featured on the Today Show and in Men's Health, Health, and many other popular publications. He has also been a featured presenter at conferences on social anxiety and selective mutism.
Follow Us Online
- RT @jenlouden: Clear out space in your life and then resist filling it. Rest there and listen for what is truly yours to do next. 3 hours ago
- Can Your Therapist Be Your Friend? | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution… 3 hours ago
- fb.me/2Nd83Q2ew 17 hours ago
- Hope you enjoy this new post! fb.me/1YKvQPwyb 1 day ago
- I put together a post for Psychology Today using quotes from @JillSalahub Self-Compassion Saturday series... fb.me/6uMPgpXZz 1 day ago